Saturday, October 11, 2008

Recent videos continued


My mom has always laughed at how, at a very young age, I loved to sit and rock in our wooden rocking chair. Apparently an affinity for rhythmic induced hypnosis runs in the family. Isaac is cuckoo for rocking, and he doesn't need to be in the chair, either. He is just as content to go into a violent rocking frenzy while sitting on the floor, in someone's arms (beware of head-butts), or my favorite, sitting in his booster seat while eating. When that one happens he  almost tips the entire chair over and usually ends up with food in his eye. He has taken my skills to a whole new level, and I must say, I am proud of him. 


3 comments:

Melissa said...

That's hilarious. He is so cute!

Gma Higbee said...

I LOVE IT!!! Danny-doodle-bug, Jr. for sure! You were exactly like that, Dan...rocking away on the floor or wherever. Oh, I wish I could grab him off that chair & smother his little chubbiness with kisses!

valerie said...

This is adorable!! So cute!!