Tuesday, May 13, 2008


Isaac's first haircut...ok, maybe just more of an evening-out of sorts. 


Isaac's first dip in the pool. He let out a little surprised squeal when he hit the water, then quickly adjusted to his surroundings. He was doing the backstroke after a few moments and then attempted a backflip from the railing. I had to stop him when he tried to throw in a triple sow-cow with a helicopter. It was a good start.  


Maren's mother's day card was made up of miniature messages from some special little people.
 

4 comments:

Gma Higbee said...

Priceless!! Big xoxo to our sweet girls!

shel said...

These pics are stinking cute...isaac is huge!!...hurry up and get out here so we can see him!

Emily said...

Can't believe how big Isaac is already-I love his sweet dimple!

Britt said...

Ok so we're a little slow...I just figured out that you have a blog and I'll try to contain myself but I AM SO EXCITED!! Now I can stalk you with greater ease. The kids are so cute!! The grownups too!! Isaac looks like a happy little chub. Just about anything looks like a chub compared to our three boneys! Yeah for blogs!