Friday, December 12, 2008

Putting up Christmas decorations is more than worth the while and the work and the mess when you see the excitement on little faces. The girls were asking for 3 days to put up the nativity scenes. The most anticipated moment is the placing of the baby Jesus in the nativity scene, and we have to keep close track of whose turn it is from year to year. We thought we'd have the girls explain the story of the first Christmas as they put up each piece this year. It was really fun! 

2 comments:

Gma Higbee said...

What a wonderful way to put out your nativity...but I wanted to see & hear more! (I've watched the short clips over & over!) The girls are too precious for words, but I could only catch glimpses of our Little Buddy. Can you post more?
I hope the girls are able to go to church Sunday & sing their duets. And I wish we could go along!

Nicole Hunter said...

That is such a great idea! What smart girls you have! I am way impressed! They're beautiful in their dresses too!