Thursday, August 20, 2009

It's crazy how fast summer is flying by.  It seems like yesterday that we were at the lake making smores with friends, when in actuality it was about 2 months ago.  We have been enjoying ourselves with travels to visit family in Idaho and Utah, picking blueberries/raspberries at spicer orchard, going to outdoor concerts, celebrating birthdays, playing in the sand, wading in the pool, fishing, riding boats and....oh, we LOVE summer!  Lainie just celebrated her 6th birthday, Brinley her 4th, and Isaac....well, we are celebrating because he just turned 18 months.  Hello nursery!!!  We wish we could hold time still just a little, so that summer would last just a little longer, and our kids would stay little a little longer.  -M  







8 comments:

Gma Higbee said...

Yippee...new photos! And they are wonderful...but it is incredible that all 3 of those Cutie-pies look older than when we saw them just a short time ago!
THANKS for the update. But I'm greedy. As "Oliver" famously said, "More, please." XXXXXOOOOO LOVE YA!

Judaloo said...

You have some of the most BEAUTIFUL children I have ever seen! We really miss you guys! Any interviews out this direction? We travel to other destinations to see good friends....

Maxfield Family said...

I can't believe how fast Isaac is growing. The day you can send your child to nursery really is a holiday, I would celebrate it too. I hope everything goes well with Dan's interview in Great Falls. We would love to have you guys out by us.

valerie said...

Issac has grown up so much since I last saw him. I love his red hair. Wow, he is in nursery already!! Miss you guys!!

Gma Higbee said...

WOW!!! Little did I know I just had to ask! I've just spent a great few minutes watching your updated slide show...so fun...such beautiful children...their personalities really show...how wonderful to be young & small and have a big, strong daddy to throw you in the air & catch you! THANKS for sharing the joy.

rachel said...

i agree with grandma higbee... more please!!! i check this at least once a week, so if you could put up something new for me every time i would appreciate that :). love you guys!!!

shel said...

Yeah for nursery!!!

How's the foot, Danielson?

Blue Ribbon Family said...

Those are just some gorgeous pics of the kids!
I am glad your summer has been a good one!